Welcome to my blog!

In this blog I will take about different areas of innovation and include some case studies and a few innovative products. Enjoy :)

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Pocket Shower... A fantastic idea!


I think this is one of the best ideas ever! I wish this was around when I was at festivals and doing my Duke of Edinburgh!
A pocket shower is an instant shower in the middle of no-where. This tiny gizmo unfolds to reveal a high performance waterproof reserviour that holds a mighty ten litres of water. The black fabric will, given a sunny day, warm the water up in no time. You just string it up to a tree and open up the attached shower head and hey presto, you can now luxuriate in a seven minute shower!
I think this is one of the most innovative products, ive seen. This allows people out walking, camping, festivals and other out door events to have a shower without the hassle of waiting for a cold shower, in a dirty shower room! (www.designswan.com, 18/01/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment